We are a financial consultancy resourced by experts and focused on brokers
Chaseblue Loans brings to the market professional expertise, transparency and exacting standards. We are committed to providing our clients and introducers direct unrivalled levels of accountability, reliability and service.
Outstanding service and solutions
Owned and managed by some of the industry’s most respected figures and backed by a leading UK financial institution, Chaseblue Loans is changing the face of the secured loans market in the pursuit of service excellence.
For us, the next stage is to move towards attaining the IS0 9001:2000 quality standard, Investors In People (IIP) accreditation and implementing the principles of the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM), all unique within our market.
It’s all part of our commitment to never fall short of your expectations:
- Complete range of lenders for secured, bridging, commercial and asset finance
- Dedicated broker manager who is partly remunerated on quality of broker service – also is responsible for packages all cases
- Senior commitment of Director in all broker relationships
- Unique focus on broker service quality i.e. ISO 9001:2000
- Transparent service quality and specified service levels standards for processing
- Unique access to ‘exclusive’ products
Passionate about service excellence
We’re innovating and leading the way in the focus and transparency of our service levels for mortgage brokers and financial intermediaries. This is because we’ve built quality into every aspect of the way we work:
- our people and product portfolio
- our working policies and practices
- our systems and infrastructure
We’ve achieved this by breaking down and defining all the elements of excellent service, enabling us precisely to measure and constantly improve our performance.
What’s more, because everything we do is underpinned with industry-leading Service Level Agreements, you too can evaluate exactly how we’re performing.
Compliance is intrinsic to Chaseblue´s quality system and approach. An experienced main board director is responsible for all aspects of compliance best practice.
Company Registration Number: 06219078
Information Commissioner DPA licence: Z9912405
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under number 713894