Borrow capital quickly at low-rates
A bridging loan is a form of short-term financing, secured by a charge on a borrower’s property, until permanent fix, or the next stage of financing is obtained. Interest rates range from 0.44% to 1.5% per month, but it will depend on the property type, credit status, and the loan to value (including any additional security).
Once we have completed a no-obligation application for your client we will look to get them the best possible deal in the market place including our bespoke products from the leading lenders and private funders.
Bridging loans are a great way to raise finance where a quick, short term solution is required to rectify a difficult situation such as a temporary cash flow issue or a tight deadline.
Benefits of bridging finance:
- 100% of purchase price funding for below market value transactions
- Purchase or refinance property in need of refurbishment
- Complete property purchase prior to sale of another property
- Arranging facility using multiple properties as security
- Complicated legal requirements within property
- Up to 100% LTV available (with additional security)
- Borrowing capital quickly, funds can be arranged within 24 hours
- Available to homeowners, developers and businesses
Get a specialist mortgage quote
Powered by miLoanbroker